JunZeJun has been dedicated to the financial market for decades. As one of the leading firms in this area, we are specialized in providing professional and comprehensive legal services surrounding financial institutions and financial instruments.
The financial institutions to which JunZeJun has been providing legal services include commercial banks, trust companies, securities companies, fund management companies, insurance companies and insurance asset management companies, finance companies, financial leasing companies, futures companies, auto financial companies and other financial companies. We have worked for financial institutions in respect of their establishment, joint venture, M&A transactions, reorganization, restructuring and bankruptcy. Our high-quality service, creative thinking and extensive experience under a relatively complicated regulatory environment have won us wide recognition among financial institutions in China.
In respect of financial instruments, JunZeJun remains its frontrunner position and wins well-founded market reputation. JunZeJun’s services cover a broad variety of financial products which include but not limited to the standard/non-standard debt instruments, investment fund, M&A, loan, bonds issued by financial/non-financial institutions, financial and commodity derivatives products, asset-backed securitization trust products and public-private partnership (PPP) projects and disposition of non-performing assets and etc.
JunZeJun and its lawyers have been granted the honor of “Best Law Firm and Best Lawyers” constantly in areas of trusts, securitization and financial derivatives. JunZeJun is also extensively involved in the drafting of laws, regulations and policies and market standards in relation to the financial market. For example, we actively participated in the draft of the Trust Law, the Securities Investment Funds Law and the amendment of the Securities Law. We also contributed to the establishment of relevant industry standards, such as, drafting and amending administrative laws and regulations in relation to the trust industry, drafting the derivatives transaction master agreement and relevant definition documents, bond repurchase master agreement and loan transfer master agreement for National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors, drafting the securities market derivatives transaction master agreement and definition documents of equity and commodity derivatives transaction for Securities Association of China, China Futures Association and Asset Management Association of China, verifying the issuance and establishment of different debt financing instrument (medium-term financing bonds, short-term notes and asset-based notes) and credit risk mitigation instrument, participating in various assignment relating to market creation and system establishment for China Securities Regulatory Commission, Securities Association of China, China Futures Association and Asset Management Association of China.
In addition, JunZeJun lawyers act as directors or professional committee members in numerous professional committees in connection with banking industry, financial derivatives, futures industry, bond issue, insurance, securities and trust, etc. JunZeJun lawyers are also active in international/domestic professional conferences in regard to derivatives, foreign exchange, bond issue, trust business, securitization, credit insurance, financial innovation and financial dispute resolution for academic communication or training purpose.
|The establishment, capital increase and registration change of financial institutions||The restructuring, M&A and business reorganization of financial institutions|
|The rectification, dissolution and liquidation of financial institutions||The domestic investment of foreign-funded financial institutions, the establishment of joint-venture financial institutions|
|The compliance, risk management and design of internal control of financial institutions||Various types of loans (including syndicated loans, cross-border borrowing and lending, export credit, project financing, trade financing, financial lease, M&A financing)|
|The issuance and underwriting of various types of bonds (including enterprise bonds, short-term financing bonds, medium-term notes, ultra-short-term financing bonds, subordinated debt of financial institutions, financial bonds, corporate bonds, high yield bonds)||Non-standard investment and financing business (including trust products, asset management product, bank asset management product and structured finance)|
|Financial derivatives, commodity derivatives and various structured finance products and risk control tools||Securitization (including credit asset securitization and corporation asset securitization)|
|The buying and selling of financial assets and disposal of the non-performing assets||Cross-border capital business (including credit, foreign exchange, guarantees, asset management, QFII, QDII)|
|General affairs consultation services for financial institutions||The design and arrangement of other innovative transaction structures|
- Financial Institutions’ Establishment and Restructuring
- Design and Investment of Financial Management Products
- Financial Institutions’ Liquidation, Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Project Finance
- Trade Finance
- Asset Finance (Specializing in Aircraft Financing and Leasing)
- Derivatives and Structured Products
- Financial Dispute Resolution
- Family Wealth Management
- Disposal of Non-performing Assets
JunZeJun engages in providing legal service for financial institutions for years, and is one of a few law firms which can provide the most extensive and in-depth legal services for various types of financial institutions. JunZeJun has provided legal services to commercial banks, trust companies, securities companies, fund companies & fund management subsidiaries, insurance companies & insurance management companies, group finance companies, financial leasing companies, futures companies, auto finance companies and other financial institutions in the fields of establishment, sino-foreign equity joint venture, M&A, restructuring, bankruptcy, liquidation and other legal services. In this respect, JunZeJun gains a number of benchmarking and creative service experiences.
JunZeJun regards the financial markets and financial products business as its core business, focusing on providing innovative design services of financial products in financial markets. In financial product business, JunZeJun pays attention to designing properly transaction structure, controlling transaction risk and providing innovative value-added services for clients, which lead us to have the professional advantages and leading position for a long time, and we are in the forefront of trust products business in China, enjoying a good reputation in the market. JunZeJun has undertaken the establishment and distribution of a large number of trust products, bank financial products, funds, insurance products, and our clients involved in the various financial institutions of trust, banking, securities, insurance, asset management companies, etc. In addition, JunZeJun is also widely involved in financial market related legislations, regulatory policies and business standard construction activities.
- Zhang HongBeijing Head Office
- Hu XueyanBeijing Head Office
- Liang XiuxiuBeijing Head Office
- Wang ZeBeijing Head Office
- Zhou HuimingBeijing Head Office
- Jay SongBeijing Head Office
- Yang JianjunShanghai Office
- Wu XiaojieBeijing Head Office
- Wendy W. M. YeShanghai Office
- Ling LuShanghai Office
- Yan XiquanBeijing Head Office
就金JunZeJun engages in providing legal service for financial institutions for years, and is one of a few law firms which can provide the most extensive and in-depth legal services for various types of financial institutions. JunZeJun has provided legal services to commercial banks, trust companies, securities companies, fund companies & fund management subsidiaries, insurance companies & insurance management companies, group finance companies, financial leasing companies, futures companies, auto finance companies and other financial institutions in the fields of establishment, sino-foreign equity joint venture, M&A, restructuring, bankruptcy, liquidation and other legal services. In this respect, JunZeJun gains a number of benchmarking and creative service experiences.
JunZeJun's Asset Finance Team has extensive experience in the area of Project Finance, the legal services provided by JunZeJun's Asset Finance Team include, but are not limited to the following:
- Airport construction and management in China;
- LNG projects in Australia;
- Solar projects in China;
- Sale and purchase and disposal of aviation equipment; and
- Sale and purchase of ships and large equipment.
The legal services provided by JunZeJun's Asset Finance Team in the area of Trade Finance include, but are not limited to the following:
- Export credit finance (packing credit, outward bills)
- Outward collection finance
- Inward remittance finance
- Export credit insurance finance
- Factoring finance
- Import credit finance
- Inward collection finance
- Outward remittance finance
In the area of Asset Finance, in particular, aircraft financing and leasing, JunZeJun's Asset Finance Team has extensive experience advising on a variety of leasing and financing transactions in respect of various aviation equipment (including civil aircraft, helicopters, simulators, piston-power aircraft, engines), and has been involved in most prominent, sophisticated and innovative transactions. It has delivered legal services to lessors, lessees, lenders, borrowers and arrangement banks:
- Sale and Purchase of the Aviation Equipment (including Portfolio Purchase)
- Sale and purchase of the aviation equipment (including portfolio sale of the aircraft and manufacturer purchase agreements)
- Maintenance and disposal of aviation equipment
- Leasing of the aviation equipment (including operating Lease and financial lease)
- Financing of the aviation equipment (including domestic finance and cross-border finance)
- Registrations of aviation equipment
- Aircraft management and operating arrangement
- Dispute resolutions relating to aviation equipment
JunZeJun is one of the first domestic law firms and still in the leading position to offer legal service on derivatives and structured products. We have provided both large-scale international and domestic financial institutions with legal services in relation to derivatives and structured products. We have also made substantial contributions to the establishment of the local financial derivate market for China, including drafting the Master Agreement as well as other documents and help launching the local derivative products. Furthermore, we have had frequent communications and conversations with domestic legislative authorities, regulatory authorities, arbitration institutions and courts on issues such as legislation, supervision and adjudication of financial derivative transactions. Based on our understanding of the market practice and regulatory changes in relation to derivatives and structured products, we are able to offer our clients comprehensive services in relation to derivative transactions, derivative master agreements, structured products, including but not limited to the following:
- Providing legal opinion for international organizations such as ICMA;
- Reviewing and representing clients in negotiating various master agreements including the ISDA Master Agreement, local market derivative master agreements and bond repurchase/lending master agreements;
- Reviewing and providing PRC legal advice on documents in respect of structured products;
- Issuing relevant legal opinions, memorandums and confirmations regarding financial regulatory requirements in China; and
- Representing clients in litigations and arbitrations in relation to derivative disputes in China.
In the area of financial dispute resolution, JunZeJun has a team of lawyers with high reputation in China.
Our lawyers not only have the spirit of pursuing perfection in resolving disputes but also have a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the legal environment in China. Many of our partners and lawyers used to work first-hand in all levels of courts, procurator’s offices and police offices and have rich experience from both practical and theoretical perspectives. Our lawyers are able to formulate effective litigation strategy and implement it efficiently.
Arbitration is another leading practice of JunZeJun. We have represented clients in many arbitral cases at world-famous arbitration institutions. Many of our lawyers have also been nominated as arbitrators in various arbitration institutions, including China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC), Hong Kong International Arbitration Center (HKIAC) and Beijing Arbitration Commission (BAC) with extensive experience in dealing with all types of financial disputes.
Family wealth management is one of innovative service areas of JunZeJun Law Offices. We can provide a full range of family wealth management services for high net worth customers in wealth management and inheritance. Specific services include family equity top-level design, family trust establishment, family tax planning, family property heritage planning, etc.
JunZeJun has extensive experience in disposal, revitalizing and restructuring of non-performing assets, which maximize our clients’ returns through various ways. Legal services provided by JunZeJun in this area include:
- Conducting due diligence, designing transaction structures and providing other services in acquisition of non-performing assets;
- Representation in litigation, arbitration and enforcement cases for recovery of non-performing assets;
- Advising on disposal, investigation, evaluation and management of non-performing assets; and
- Restructuring, optimization, revitalizing of non-performing assets.
- Zhao YuShenzhen Office
- Hu XueyanBeijing Head Office
- Wang CuipingShenzhen Office
- Chen GuangyuBeijing Head Office
- Chang YiBeijing Head Office
- Chen HanqiShenzhen Office
- Ryan HaoChangsha Office
- Jay SongBeijing Head Office
- Wu XiaojieBeijing Head Office
- Gong LeiShanghai Office
- Huang HaizhouShenzhen Office
- Yu HuanShenzhen Office
- Fang YiChengdu Office
- Zhu XiaofangShanghai Office
- Song Feifei Guangzhou Office
- Wang YangChangchun Office
- Wu MingyuChangchun Office